Live, In-Person Classes Are Back!
Reservations are required, as class sizes are limited. You can reserve your spot by clicking the link below or by texting or emailing me at 781-346-5654 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you must cancel a reservation, this must be done 24 hours before class, or you will be billed. If you are ill or experiencing any fever or medical issues, do not come to the studio please; you will not be charged. Schedule is subject to change.
- BARRE Class features movements derived from ballet with cardio, pilates, balance and strength in a full-body workout.
- CARDIO KICKBOXING Get ready to sweat and let it all out. Class incorporates air boxing, kicks, and high intensity aerobic work. No equipment needed.
- CARDIO/MUSCLE MIX This full body workout combines cardio drills and strength training, and is designed to push you to your maximum output.
- CORE BLAST Focus on the muscles that stabilize, balance and support your body. Standing and floor exercises are used.
- GRIND Several training modalities are fused together to provide a high intensity, metabolic crushing workout that taxes all your energy systems. Metcons, HITT circuits and primal bodyweight movements build strength and endurance, improve body composition and build lean muscle.
- MUSCLE This full body strength workout uses a variety of equipment and body-weight exercises to hit all muscle groups and is adaptable to all levels.
- Open Gym Two Hours = One Class Punch — Come use the space for as long as you want during the scheduled two hours: use the treadmill, bike, water rower, skierg, punching bag, TRX, weights, ballet barre...whatever you choose. Kim is on hand for some guidance and she can set you up with a circuit to work through.
- ZUMBA® Enjoy this Latin and world music-inspired dance class for all fitness levels.
About Group Classes
Some participants like the effective, structured workout in a group class. Others are motivated more than solo exercise, thriving off of the fun, social aspects and community support. Group classes provide variety as well as guidance on form and technique. The group experience also forces participants to be more accountable for attending.
Follow us on Social Media