- BARRE Class features movements derived from ballet with cardio, pilates, balance and strength in a full-body workout.
- CARDIO KICKBOXING Get ready to sweat and let it all out. Class incorporates air boxing, kicks, and high intensity aerobic work. No equipment needed.
- CARDIO/MUSCLE MIX This full body workout combines cardio drills and strength training, and is designed to push you to your maximum output.
- CORE BLAST Focus on the muscles that stabilize, balance and support your body. Standing and floor exercises are used.
- GRIND Several training modalities are fused together to provide a high intensity, metabolic crushing workout that taxes all your energy systems. Metcons, HITT circuits and primal bodyweight movements build strength and endurance, improve body composition and build lean muscle.
- MUSCLE This full body strength workout uses a variety of equipment and body-weight exercises to hit all muscle groups and is adaptable to all levels.
- ZUMBA® Enjoy this Latin and world music-inspired dance class for all fitness levels.
About Group Classes
Some participants like the effective, structured workout in a group class. Others are motivated more than solo exercise, thriving off of the fun, social aspects and community support. Group classes provide variety as well as guidance on form and technique. The group experience also forces participants to be more accountable for attending.